Application Procedure for Malaysian Students
Local students applying at Kings College should fill-out and submit the application form to the Admissions Office. To avoid delays, please ensure that all information is complete. You may obtain an Application Form from the Reception/ Information counter at the college or request through email. You may also qualify for PTPTN Loan to study at our College.
How to complete the application:
- Read the Application Form & Instructions before completing the form
- Complete the form in BLOCK letters
- Registration Fee is RM600.00 (RM500.00 for Diploma in Accounting and RM800.00 for Diploma in Hotel Management).
- Cheques /Bank draft should be made payable to KLA CONSULTANCY SDN BHD
- Certified copies of Academic Result relevant to entry requirements
- Photocopy of Identity Card (IC)
- 1 passport sized photograph with white background (35mm x 45mm)
Applicants are advised not to submit the original certificates to the college. All documents submitted to the college for application purposes will be treated in confidence. Documents submitted will not be returned.
Course fees are payable after receiving an acceptance/offer letter, or upon arrival at Kings College.
Course Entry Requirements
|Diploma in Accounting||Pass SPM with 3 credits including Mathematics|
|Diploma in Business Administration||Pass SPM with 3 credits / UEC Grade B in 3 subjects|
|Diploma in Marketing||Pass SPM with 3 credits / UEC Grade B in 3 subjects|
|Diploma in Information Technology||Pass SPM with 3 credits including Mathematics/ Tahap 3 KKM CGPA 3.0/ Tahap 3 SKM with credit in SPM Mathematics|
|Diploma in Hotel Management||Pass SPM with 3 credits / UEC Grade B in 3 subjects|
Submit Your Details Here and our representative and one of our advisors will contact you to discuss our diploma courses
[ct_button id=”button_30″ size=”small” solid=”0″ link=”https://kingscollege.edu.my/advance-you-career-in-2019/” icon=”” target=”_blank” arrow=”1″ color=”#E82C04“]Submit Details[/ct_button]
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”true” description=”true”]