If you are a creative thinker and enjoy problem solving, then this cutting-edge Diploma in Information Technology is for you. By combining fundamental business skills with IT specific competencies, this innovative curriculum offers you the opportunity to excel at the challenges of operating in today’s business environment.
The core course will introduce you to the theory and practice of ICT, including programming, problem solving and software applications. Specialization pathway courses will let you choose the kind of ICT skills you want to focus on. For example, you may specialize in ICT support, network support or software development.
Why Kings College?
- Additional industry certifications at no additional cost
- Paid internships in the IT industry
- Paid job placements while you study (for selected students)
- Final two-year degree transfer programme to university partners in Australia and the UK
- Final third-year degree transfer to the University of Central Queensland (complete your Bachelor in one-year only)