AddressKuala Lumpur View map
The Cambridge A-Levels programme is a pre-university programme conducted by the prestigious Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE). The Cambridge A-Levels programme is the gateway to prestigious universities worldwide.
Our A-Levels is a comprehensive programme designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills needed to pursue degree in Accounting, Business, Information Technology, Law, Mathematics, Psychology, English Literature and Economics.
- Pass SPM with at least a credit in any five (5) subjects or any equivalent qualification.
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- ENGLISH LITERATURE
*Choose any THREE subjects
Students must choose ONE relevant subject to the degree programme the student wishes to pursue. E.g. Students must take Accounting to do a degree in Finance or Accounting. Students need to get at least 2E’s to qualify to enroll into a degree programme in most universities. Students are advised to check with the universities for specific entry requirements.
Why Kings College A-Levels?
- Excellent location in a 5-star hotel complex with state-ofthe- art facilities in the heart of Kuala Lumpur City
- Experienced and highly qualified academic team.
- Small class sizes with tutorial support in a nurturing study environment.
- Intensive revision classes prior to exam.
- Opportunity to build fundamental knowledge and explore subjects in depth with critical thinking skills.
- A strong academic and personal development support system for students.
- Guaranteed enrolment for qualified students into prestigious and renowned university partners in UK, Australia and Canada.
Full-time: 3 semesters (1 year)
Part-time: 5 semesters (1.5 years)